- Obtain all required reports from doctors and specialists.
- Maintain records that detail the nature of your disability.
- Monitor your claim through the complicated SSA system.
- Deliver your opening statement at the SSA hearing.
- Ask you the right questions at hearing to present a case.
- Prepare for an appeal if the judge decides against you.
- Request more evidence from your doctors, if necessary.
If you want to file for and receive disability benefits to support yourself and your family when you cannot work, obtain the services of the best social security lawyer in Tulsa. Lloyd Benedict will be glad to help you secure financial assistance.
For those who have worked and paid into social security for at least five of the last 10 years, and are now completely unable to perform a job, social security disability benefits may be available. Citizens may receive between $300 and $2,000 a month, depending on their income and other benefits they may be getting. Mr. Benedict will help you with all the details, including:
- Essential reports from medical professionals, and requests for more information.
- Record maintenance and claim monitoring.
- Delivery of an opening statement and asking important questions at your hearing.
- Laying the foundation of an appeal.
- Verifying the amount of money you will receive monthly and when payments will begin.
Let us help you with initial filing, the waiting period and any appeal you may need to file. Our job is to support you along every step of the process, and make certain you have access to everything you deserve so that you can maintain your home and family while you’re unable to earn income.
As your social security attorney, Lloyd Benedict is the one you can count on to fight aggressively for what you need. There’s no one you can trust more to put you first and work effectively within the system. Call our office today to set up your free consultation!